BTU input: 7,900 to 20,000 | Efficiency: 79% | Approval: CSA
- Fits very small coal burning fireplaces while offering a traditional, Victorian or contemporary style
- Select coa or log effect (there are more coal effect than log effect versions in this limited inventory)
- Includes blower
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window
- Includes inconspicuous mesh screen; it protects little hands from the glass but you honestly don't really see the mesh!
- Includes aged brick firebox liners
- Multifunction hand held remote control:
- Features electronic ignition, which means you're not using gas to keep a pilot light in operation
- CSA approved; also approved in Massachusetts.
- Vents through the fireplace chimney by using dual 3" aluminum liner kit with special chimney cap (included in price). Approved for up to 40' tall chimney.
We're so proud to bring you this option as we worked with the manufacturer to develop it. The Victorian trim was specifically designed to bring the look of an AMERICAN style cast iron fireplace trim to the market. Available in either black or bronze, it offers versatile installation options as well.
It's shown left with an optional trim panel measuring 36W x 32H, but this is not necessary for installation if the cast iron trim (30W x 30-1/2H) will cover your fireplace opening. When using this optional trim, it has a reduced depth installation of just 13".
Victorian Face - Instruction Guide
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 20-1/2W x 27-1/2H x 14-1/2D (13" depth needed when using the optional steel trim panel)
SELECT FIRE STYLE: Logs, Coal or Glass