BTU input: 7,900 to 20,000 | Efficiency: 79% | Approval: CSA
- Fits very small coal burning fireplaces while offering a traditional, Victorian or contemporary style
- Select coal, glass or log effect gas fires.
- Includes blower
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window; child guard safety screen included keeps little hands from touching the glass
- Customize the firebox with either aged brick or black reflective panels
- Multifunction hand held remote control: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set a timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work - a true welcome home!
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot
- CSA approved; also approved in Massachusetts.
- Vents through the fireplace chimney by using dual 3" aluminum liner kit with special chimney cap (included in price). Approved for up to 40' tall chimney.
We're so proud to bring you this option as we worked with the manufacturer to develop it. The Victorian trim was specifically designed to bring the look of an AMERICAN style cast iron fireplace trim to the market. Available in either black or bronze, it offers versatile installation options as well.
It's shown left with an optional trim panel measuring 36W x 32H, but this is not necessary for installation if the cast iron trim (30W x 30-1/2H) will cover your fireplace opening. When using this optional trim, it has a reduced depth installation of just 13".
Victorian Face - Instruction Guide
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 20-1/2W x 27-1/2H x 14-1/2D (13" depth needed when using the optional steel trim panel)
SELECT FIRE STYLE: Logs, Coal or Glass