- Fits very small spaces while offering a traditional or contemporary style
- Select coal, glass or log effect gas fires.
- Electronic ignition means there's no standing pilot.
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window; child guard safety screen included keeps little hands from touching the glass
- Customize the firebox with either aged brick, ledgestone or black reflective panels
- Multifunctional hand held thermostat remote control
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot
- CSA approved
- Blower included; requires electricity to operate
- Top or Rear venting
We're so proud to bring you this option as we worked with the manufacturer to develop it. The Victorian trim was specifically designed to bring the look of an AMERICAN style cast iron fireplace trim to the market. Available in either black or bronze, it offers versatile installation options as well.
It's shown left with an optional trim panel measuring 36W x 34H, but this is not necessary for installation. It can be used with the cast iron trim only which measures 30W x 30-1/2H.
The Victorian trim comes with a rear extension (see detail in the photo of the bronze trim) which allows a reduced depth installation of just 16".
Victorian Face - Instruction Guide
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
SELECT FIRE STYLE: Logs, Coal or Glass