Although it looks like wood, the Kenwood actually uses composite decking material for years of durable use for easy care and cleanup, built with a Graphite Gray powder coated aluminum frame. The table base is large enough to house a 5 gallon propane tank, but if your home has Natural Gas then consider extending a gas line to it from the house. Natural Gas may cost 1/10th as much to operate and there's never a need to go fill a portable tank. It's always ready to burn when cool evening air arrives.
We probably should remind you that this Firetable is designed for outdoor use only
- 23" overall height
- Includes manual ignition system with battery operated sparker, but also available with direct spark ignition
- Features a crystal fire burner, 12" x 24"
- Base holds a 5 gallon propane tank, conceal with an access door
- Weighs 50 lbs
- BTU: 55,00
- Standard manual ignition; DIRECT SPARK ELECTRONIC IGNITION also available
- Matching plus chairs also available
- We include LAVA GRANULES - other media is available (we don't recommend logs on this burner because shorter people can't see over them)
- If you live in a windy area or the table will be used in an area that's exposed to prevailing wind then we recommend you add a GLASS WIND GUARD to keep the flame from blowing too close to diners' faces.
- WARRANTY: Finish warranty is 3 years, Components Warranty is 1 year
Remember, this firetable weighs 150 lbs and you'll need at least 2 people on hand to TAKE DELIVERY of it and to MOVE IT in place. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a delivery time and date so please be ready for them with adequate help on hand!