Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits
Enjoy your time outdoors even more. Give your patio the spark it needs with an outdoor fireplace, fire pit, fire table or patio heater!
An outdoor fire pit or fire bowl becomes the center of your outdoor living space; not only a visual focal point but a gathering point for friends and family. Choose from wood burning or gas burning models to suit your home and lifestyle.
There are endless options for an outdoor fire pit, including fire tables and fire bowls. There are two types of fire pits to suit your home and lifestyle: gas or wood burning.
- WOOD BURNING FIRE PITS must be at least 25' from the home or other combustibles
- Easy to set up
- Can be used to grill
- Require routine cleaning and maintenance
- Can heat slowly and difficult to use in inclement weather
- Require wood to fuel the fire
- GAS BURNING FIRE PITS can be as little as 3' from the home or other combustibles as determined by the model chosen
- Must be connected to a tank (propane/LP) or to a gas line (natural gas)
- Are not portable
- Produce less heat but no smoke
- Are not suitable for cooking
- Low maintenance (no ash)
- Heat quickly and easy to ignite in bad weather