The COSMOPOLITAN dining firetable is made Glass of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC). The table base houses a 5 gallon propane tank, but if your home has Natural Gas then consider extending a gas line to it from the house. Natural Gas may cost 1/10th as much to operate and there's never a need to go fill a portable tank. It's always ready to burn when cool evening air arrives.
We probably should remind you that this Firetable is designed for outdoor use only
- Concrete tabletop is 60" square
- 29" overall height, the perfect height for dining chairs
- Choose Natural Gas or Propane (LP)
- Base holds a 5 gallon propane tank
- Weighs 500 lbs
- Includes a 16" diameter STAR SHAPE BURNER
- BTU: 60,000 (Nat Gas) or 50,000 (Propane/LP)
- Standard match light ignition; ALL WEATHER ELECTRONIC IGNITION also available
- We include LAVA GRANULES - other media is available (we don't recommend logs on this burner because shorter people can't see over them)
- If you live in a windy area or the table will be used in an area that's exposed to prevailing wind then we recommend you add a GLASS WIND GUARD to keep the flame from blowing too close to diners' faces.
- WARRANTY: Finish warranty is 3 years, Components Warranty is 1 year
Remember, this firetable weighs 500 lbs and you'll need 4 or more very strong people on hand to TAKE DELIVERY of it and to MOVE IT in place. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a delivery time and date so please be ready for them with adequate help on hand!