A door provides easy access to store a 5 gallon propane tank, but if your home has Natural Gas then consider extending a gas line to it from the house. Natural Gas may cost 1/10th as much to operate and there's never a need to go fill a portable tank. It's always ready to burn when cool evening air arrives.
We probably should remind you that this Firetable is designed for outdoor use only
- Measures 48" x 28"; Height 24"
- Choice of colors - select brown OAK or weathered IVORY GRANADA
- CHROME COVER INCLUDED
- Includes match lit ignition, with an Electronic Ignition availabe
- Stainless Steel burner 31" x 11"
- Base holds a 5 gallon propane tank, conceal with an access door
- Weighs 300 lbs
- BTU: 65,00
- Includes LAVA ROCK - other media is available
- If you live in a windy area or the table will be used in an area that's exposed to prevailing wind then we recommend you add a GLASS WIND GUARD to keep the flame from blowing too close to diners' faces.
- WARRANTY: Finish warranty is 1 years, Components Warranty is 1-3 years
Remember, this firetable weighs 300 lbs and you'll need 3-4 people on hand to TAKE DELIVERY of it and to MOVE IT in place. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a delivery time and date so please be ready for them with adequate help on hand!
|Tempered Glass Wind |
50 lbs of glass in choice of colors $275
Lava Chunks $55
Polished Lava Rock $155