The round top is made of a material called Supercast that looks like granite, however, it's lighter in weight, more durable for easy care and cleanup. The table base is a durable powder-coated brown steel, and is large enough to house a 5 gallon propane tank. f your home has Natural Gas then consider extending a gas line to it from the house. Natural Gas may cost 1/10th as much to operate and there's never a need to go fill a portable tank. It's always ready to turn on when cool evening air arrives.
We probably should remind you that this Firetable is designed for outdoor use only
- Tabletop is 48" - big enough to seat 4 people comfortably
- 29.5" overall height, the perfect height for dining chairs
- Comes with manual ignition system with battery operated sparker, but also available with direct spark ignition
- Features a 20" diameter crystal fire burner
- Matching hard shell burner cover is INCLUDED
- Base holds a 5 gallon propane tank, disguised with an access door
- Weighs 240 lbs
- BTU: 55,000
- Standard match light ignition; optional Remote Control with Direct Spark Ignition also available
- We include LAVA GRANULES - other media is available (we don't recommend logs on this burner because shorter people can't see over them)
- If you live in a windy area or the table will be used in an area that's exposed to prevailing wind then we recommend you add a GLASS WIND GUARD to keep the flame from blowing too close to diners' faces.
- WARRANTY: Finish warranty is 3 years, Components Warranty is 1 year
Remember, this firetable weighs 240 lbs and you'll need at least 2-3 people on hand to TAKE DELIVERY of it and to MOVE IT in place. The freight carrier will call you to arrange a delivery time and date so please be ready for them with adequate help on hand!