Q1 gas insert is designed to fit into very small fireplaces like
those found in historic homes. The simply framed adds a contemporary style
to your fireplace while converting it to a powerful source of heat for
your home. A hand-held thermostat remote control keeps the room
comfortable by modulating the flame to maintain a consistent warmth,
rather than turning the burner on & off, a feature offering greater
efficiency than other fireplace inserts on the market. Set back from the
decorative front so it's unobtrusive, the glass window prevents your
from being exhausted out of the chimney, keeping the room cozy. Two 3"
diameter chimney liners are installed; one brings combustion air from
outdoors, while the other liner exhausts the fumes. This offers the
ultimate in fireplace efficiency and safety.
BTU input: 7,900 to 20,000 | Efficiency: 79% | Approval: CSA
- Fits very small coal burning fireplaces while offering a traditional or contemporary
- Select coal, glass or log effect gas fires.
- Electronic ignition means there's no standing pilot.
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window; child guard safety screen included keeps little hands from touching the glass
- Customize the firebox with either aged brick or black reflective panels
hand held remote control: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set a
timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work - a true
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot
- CSA approved; also approved in Massachusetts.
through the fireplace chimney by using dual 3" aluminum liner kit with
special chimney cap (included in price). Approved for up to 40' tall
chimney. Other venting options also available.
ADVANTAGES OF THE Q1
of the unobtrusive design of the top louvers, sometimes the Q1 insert
can be used WITH your existing antique cast iron surround. Check the
dimensions of your surround's opening and if it's larger than 20-1/4"
wide and 28" tall then you may be able to keep the original appeal of
your vintage fireplace while upgrading to a highly efficient gas heating
system with the Q1 insert.