The Enviro E30 is a versatile small gas insert that's a good choice for smaller masonry fireplaces such as homes built in the 1940's and for some prefab metal fireplaces as well. Measures just 28W x 20H x 18D yet offers powerful heating capability with a 33,000 btu input so it's can heat about 1500 to 2000 square feet.
Versatile designer options can give you a traditional wood fire appeal, or go for a fun contemporary style with a glass or a driftwood fire and modern designer trims.
Designed for comfort, safety and convenience. A hand held remote control is included that keeps the room comfortable without overheating. You select the fire height with the ability to turn down the flame by up to 50%. Enviro gas inserts all come with a clear view safety screen that keeps little hands away from the hot glass while being virtually invisible.
BTU input: 16,500 to 33,000 | Efficiency: 81% | Approval: CSA
- Ships set up for Natural Gas and includes LP conversion kit at no extra charge
- Fits most prefab fireplaces and unusually short masonry fireplaces while offering a traditional or contemporary style.
- Includes a heat circulating fan blower, dual 3" aluminum chimney liner & thermostat remote control
- IPI Valve
- Select glass or log effect gas fires.
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window; unobtrusive child guard safety screen included keeps little hands from touching the glass
- Customize the firebox with either brick liner, fluted liner or black reflective panels
- CSA approved
- Vents through the fireplace chimney by using dual 3" aluminum liner kit with special chimney cap (included in price).
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions Required: 20"H x 28W x 16D