The E20 gas insert is our shortest model, designed to fit into very small fireplaces such as metal prefab fireplaces as well as
those unusually short masonry fireplaces sometimes found in historic homes. The simply framed fire adds a timeless style
to your fireplace while converting it to a powerful source of heat for
your home. Or give your E20 gas insert to a whole new flair by adding a contemporary trim. A hand-held remote control keeps the room
comfortable without overheating. Set back from the
decorative front so it's unobtrusive, the glass window prevents your
from being exhausted out of the chimney, keeping the room cozy. Two 3"
diameter chimney liners are installed; one brings combustion air from
outdoors, while the other liner exhausts the fumes. This offers the
ultimate in fireplace efficiency and safety.
BTU input: 11,500 to 23,000 | Efficiency: 81% | Approval: CSA
- Ships set up for Natural Gas and includes LP conversion kit at no extra charge
- Fits very small prefab fireplaces and unusually short masonry fireplaces while offering a traditional or contemporary style.
- Includes a heat circulating fan blower
- Millivot SIT valve with standing pilot
- Select glass or log effect gas fires.
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window; unobtrusive child guard safety screen included keeps little hands from touching the glass
- Customize the firebox with either brick liner, fluted liner or black reflective panels
- Remote Control
- CSA approved; also approved for use in bedrooms
through the fireplace chimney by using dual 3" aluminum liner kit with
special chimney cap (included in price). Approved for up to 40' tall
- Measures 24W x 18H x 14D
IF YOU HAVE A PREFABRICATED METAL FIREPLACE then check to see if you can use a 4-sided trim panel as this will cover the louvers, if any, at the bottom of your fireplace.