BOLERO Gas Insert
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: Bolero FPI
The BOLERO gas insert is designed to fit into very small fireplaces like those found in historic homes. The polished iron front adds a contemporary style to your vintage fireplace while providing exceptional heating efficiency.
A hand-held thermostat remote control keeps the room comfortable by modulating the flame to maintain a consistent warmth, rather than turning the burner on & off, a feature offering greater efficiency than other fireplace inserts on the market.
Set back from the decorative front so it's unobtrusive, the glass window prevents your warm air from being exhausted out of the chimney, keeping the room cozy. Two 3" diameter chimney liners are installed; one brings combustion air from outdoors, while the other liner exhausts the fumes. This offers the ultimate in fireplace efficiency and safety.
SELECT YOUR FIRE STYLE: Coal, Logs or Rocks (click image below to play video)
-Beautiful coal, stone or log effect gas fires which are also effective and adjustable sources of radiant heat.
-Direct Vent technology with glass window
-Top or Rear Venting for ultimate versatility of installation - reversible flue collar. Fits very small fireplaces!
-Authentic Victorian cast iron design in black or highlight polished finish
-Includes multifunction HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROL: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work, a true welcome home!
- Reversible interior panels provide your choice of aged brick or black fluted styles
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot.
- Complies with California and New York energy codes; also approved in Massachusetts.
- Approved for venting vertically up to 40'
- Choose Log, Coal or Stone Effect Fire
- Includes aluminum chimney liner system with chimney cap (pictured left)
- Optional fan kit available
- Optional 36" wide x 33" tall black trim kit available
|SELECT YOUR STYLE
Customize your SENATOR insert with
your choice of log, coal or stone
|click photos to enlarge|