Windsor Gas Fireplace
Availability: in stock
The Windsor is a Victorian style gas fireplace designed to enhance the style of historic homes. The front is a reproduction of an antique found in London, offering true vintage stye and Victorian elegance to your fireplace while providing exceptional heating efficiency.
A unique coal effect fire option creates a stunningly realistic fire reminiscent of Victorian England.
What could be better than adding a warm and inviting fire with a true vintage style to your historic home? Let's throw in some other great benefits, like state-of-the art components, thermostatic operation, zone heating capabilities, energy savings and the ability to heat a generous portion of your home during a power outage!
Thermostat remote keeps the room comfortable by modulating the flame to maintain a consistent warmth, rather than turning the burner on & off, a feature offering greater efficiency than other fireplaces on the market.
|Set back from the decorative front so it's unobtrusive, the glass window prevents your warm air inside to keep the room cozy. Uses dual "direct vent" venting system; one brings combustion air from outdoors, while the other chamber exhausts the fumes. This offers the ultimate in fireplace efficiency and safety. This venting system also offers versatile installations into virtually any room, as the venting can run horizontally through an exterior wall, or in a standard vertical configuration.|
-Beautiful coal, stone or log effect gas fires which are also effective and adjustable sources of radiant heat.
-Direct Vent technology with glass window
-Top or Rear Venting for ultimate versatility of installation - reversible flue collar.
-Authentic Victorian cast iron design in black or highlight polished finish
-Includes multifunction HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROL: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work - a true welcome home!
- Reversible interior panels provide your choice of aged brick or black fluted styles
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot.
- Complies with California and New York energy codes; also approved in Massachusetts.
- Approved for venting vertically up to 40', horizontally through a wall, or certain combinations of up and out venting
- Optional fan kit available
- Choose Log, Coal or Stone Effect Fire
- Price includes horizontal vent kit through the wall; other venting kits also available
SELECT YOUR FIRE STYLE: Coal, Logs or Rocks (click image below to play video)
|click photos to enlarge|
|Lincoln Wood Mantel||Perth Cast Iron Mantel||Riversdale Wood Mantel||Barrington Wood Mantel|