H5 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Availability: Special order - allow 7-14 days delivery
Prod. Code: 1130FFK
Per manufacturer's requirements we may only sell this model within the state of Virginia.
Direct Vent Gas Fireplace or Insert
- A full secondary heat exchanger provides high heating efficiency in this gas fireplace designed for new construction
- Choice of Log Effect, Pebble Beach fire effect with stones and driftwood, or Murano glass crystal Gas Fire
- Full view fireplace with slim framing dimensions
- Great selection of trims to customize the style to fit your decor, from clean & contemporary to classicly traditional
EFFICIENT DESIGN WITH A SMALL FOOTPRINT
The Horizon H5 is an updated model with more design features, allowing you to truly customize the look of your new built-in fireplace or insert. Flexible venting options and small depth mean you can install a new fireplace into virtually any room in your home, while maintaining a large fire viewing area, or transform your existing masonry fireplace into a powerful source of heat.The valve is controlled via a battery system so it offers thermostatically controlled heating, even when the power is out!
While today's fireplace styles continue to evolve into a style that's more modern and contemporary, the H5 has a cast iron mantel option that will make it feel right at home in your vintage house, too. There are removable panels in the mantel to further customize the mantel style.
Select from traditional log fire, the Pebble Beach fire with driftwood and stones, or go sleekly modern with a glass fire. Combine with small and discreet trims or traditionally styled doors. The look is all your own!
-Effective and adjustable source of radiant heat.
-13,000-30,000 BTU input
-Direct Vent technology with glass window
-Choice of designer trims
-Includes multifunction HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROL: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work - a true welcome home!
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot.
- CSA approved.
- Approved for venting vertically up to 40'
- Includes barrier screen to keep little hands from touching the hot glass
- Includes straight out horizontal vent kit through the wall