- New Website Shopping Cart is on its Way
- Prefab Conversion to Electric
- How to Clean Soot Stains on Brick or Stone
- Aldine Style Fireplaces
- Vintage Decor - Get The Look
- Hacks for Storms & Hurricanes
- Fireplace Transformations - Lexington VA
- Rustic Luxe
- Decorate Your Fireplace Safely
Our existing shopping cart never collected the customer's CVV security number. We lived with it and paid an extra percentage in merchant fees and just worked around it. But in October - traditionally our BUSIEST month - our credit card processor stopped offering us the option of not providing this number. This means we've had to contact every single customer who has ordered online to ask for this security code in order to process their credit card. I can understand that people are careful about shopping online any way, and are suspicious of these calls from us if they don't know us.
This meant I immediately had to find the answer to this dilemma. So, when we are already busy to capacity I had to start rebuilding the pages for ...