- New Website Shopping Cart is on its Way
- Prefab Conversion to Electric
- How to Clean Soot Stains on Brick or Stone
- Aldine Style Fireplaces
- Vintage Decor - Get The Look
- Hacks for Storms & Hurricanes
- Fireplace Transformations - Lexington VA
- Rustic Luxe
- Decorate Your Fireplace Safely
This prefabricated fireplace was no longer operable and Ronnie, the homeowner, had her heart set on installing the Windsor front with the Portrait electric fireplace. This would have been impossible without the help of her very knowledgeable local installation crew at FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY AUTHORITY in Elmhurst IL.*
Because the electric fireplace needs to sit on the floor of the fireplace behind the Windsor front, the prefab's raised floor presented a challenge.
The installation crew devised an innovative solution: cut out part of the prefab, leaving the rest intact. Since the old fireplace is no longer usable, altering it for installation of the electric was a viable option. **Under normal circumstances we wouldn't advise ...