- New Website Shopping Cart is on its Way
- Prefab Conversion to Electric
- How to Clean Soot Stains on Brick or Stone
- Aldine Style Fireplaces
- Vintage Decor - Get The Look
- Hacks for Storms & Hurricanes
- Fireplace Transformations - Lexington VA
- Rustic Luxe
- Decorate Your Fireplace Safely
Sometimes a fireplace needs a safety over-haul, sometimes it needs a new appliance to accommodate your changing lifestyle, and sometimes it just needs an aesthetic makeover. Often, as with this customer, there's a fireplace that's been ignored for some time because it's a problem you just didn't want to address until it becomes essential. These customers were selling their home and the buyer wanted a working fireplace, even if it was "just" an electric one.
Quite some years ago these customers bought a vent-free fireplace insert from us to fit the very small fireplace. As will happen, the manufacturer discontinued this model, and subsequently the fireplace stopped working.
The cast iron front is a nice design and...