Portrait Electric Insert
Sale Price: $799.00
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: 262-WM-BI-2428-VLR
MODEL YEAR CLOSEOUT - SAVE $200 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The small PORTRAIT electric fireplace can be used as an insert into an existing fireplace and fits into many of the small old coal burning size fireplaces common in the era of 1900-1940. Long awaited by us, it combines nicely with the Windsor, Classic Arch, President and Senator cast iron fronts for true vintage style! Often the Portrait electric fire can be used with existing antique cast iron fireplace frames as well.
Unit dimensions 17-7/8" wide, 24-3/4" tall, 8-3/4" deep
Glass size is 24" wide x 28" tall
VERSATILE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Use as in insert into an existing small fireplace
- Mount ONTO a wall (flat or corner mount installation)
- Can be built INTO a wall too!
- Small size to fit small, coal burning size fireplaces such as those found in historic homes
- 4 different decorative media included: glass pebbles, real coal and simulated logs. Use in any combination to achieve your desired designer effect
- Includes black glass front. To use the fireplace with a reproduction or antique surround, simply remove the glass and replace with a cast iron front.
- Can mount onto a wall, or be recessed inside of the wall; wall opening required is 20" wide, 26" tall, 9" deep
- Includes remote control
- Can be used with or without the heater for year-round enjoyment
- The heater is 750 watts on low, 1500 watts on high
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Uses LED bulbs for years and years of use without changing a light bulb! LED's are rated at 22 watts.
- Power cord is 76" long, 3 prong
|Portrait Electric Engine||with PRESIDENT front||with SENATOR front||with WINDSOR front||with Classic Arch front|
|Built INTO wall||Mounted in corner||installed in old Victorian||old Victorian home||Mackintosh|