Lift Freestanding Gas Stove
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: 034-575-530
The Lift is a beautiful gas stove with an industrial contemporary design incorporating concrete panels with sleek iron. Fits into small spaces, yet it offers generous heat output. Great design that's perfect for your loft or in any modern decor.
Thermostat remote keeps the room comfortable by modulating the flame to maintain a consistent warmth, rather than turning the burner on & off, a feature offering greater efficiency than other fireplaces on the market.
- Beautiful stone or log effect gas fires which are also effective and adjustable sources of radiant heat.
- Direct Vent technology with ceramic glass window
- Top or Rear Venting for ultimate versatility of installation ; terminate the vent through the wall or through the roof. This model ships with a reversible flue collar to customize the unit on site.
- Colonial cast iron design in a classic matte black finish
- Electronic Ignition is achieved using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot.
- Mesh Child/Pet Guard Barrier Screen for glass front Included
Set back from the decorative front so it's unobtrusive, the glass window prevents your warm air inside from escaping through the vent to keep the room cozy. Uses dual "direct vent" venting system; one brings combustion air from outdoors, while the other chamber exhausts the fumes. This offers the ultimate in fireplace efficiency and safety. This venting system also offers versatile installations into virtually any room, as the venting can run horizontally through an exterior wall, or in a standard vertical configuration.
This model may be rear vented and terminate horizontally through the wall; may also be top vented, with the vent pipe terminating either horizontally or vertically. For installations using a vertical pipe run, the venting system is limited to 40' -see installation manual for further detals.
May also be used as a hearth stove which means the stove sits on the fireplace hearth, and is vented through the fireplace chimney using co-linear venting - two 3" diameter liners extend up through the chimney.
Direct vent (coaxial) pipe is a double wall system. Outdoor air enters through the outer chamber to provide combustion air, while fumes exhaust through the inner chamber.
Direct vent models are the most efficient of all vented gas systems because they do not used heated indoor air for combustion, and because they balance combustion air with exhaust air for a balanced system that functions with incredible safety and reliability.
FEATURES-Beautiful coal, stone or log effect gas fires which are also effective and adjustable sources of radiant heat.
-Direct Vent technology with glass window
-Top or Rear Venting for ultimate versatility of installation - reversible flue collar.
-Authentic cast iron design in black finish
-Includes multifunction HAND HELD REMOTE CONTROL: adjust flame height, adjust heat output, set timer to cut your fire on just before you get home from work - a true welcome home!
- Reversible interior panels provide your choice of aged brick or black fluted styles
- Ignition is achieved electronically using a 9V battery, eliminating the need for a standing pilot.
- Complies with California and New York energy codes; also approved in Massachusetts.
- Approved for venting vertically up to 40' vertically, horizontally through a wall, or certain combinations of up and out venting
- Choose Log or Stone Effect Fire
Price includes horizontal vent kit through the wall; other venting kits also available
Shipping (via freight truck) $239
|SELECT YOUR STYLE
Customize your LIFT stove with your choice of log or stone effect fire.